C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga.
We are looking for a:
DevOps Engineer who is ready to help various projects to launch and maintain their infrastructure and applications in Public Clouds. If you like to keep track on new technologies and implement them where they fit best, join us!
Required experience in:
- Cloud Platform configuration;
- Build and Deployment automation;
- Development Infrastructure Support;
- CI and CD Pipeline configuration;
- Linux server configuration;
- Java or .Net application assistance and support during delivery stage;
- Application Server configuration.
As an advantage:
- Containerization and Container orchestration Tools;
- Build and Delivery automation for Mobile project;
- Provision and Configuration Management Tools administration.
- Team player;
- Confidence and open for discussion with others;
- Problem solving skills and attention to details;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Motivation to grow and gain new knowledge;
- Sufficient level in English reading/speaking/writing.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on the title level):
- Public and Private Cloud Platform administration;
- Kubernetes configuration and support;
- Continuous Integration, Delivery or Deployment Pipelines setup;
- Development Infrastructure Support (TeamCity, Git, Artifactory, SonarQube, etc.);
- Automation of all kind of builds, tests executions, deliveries, deployments and information aggregation from all kind of tools and systems;
- Follow Infrastructure as a Code principles.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opporrtunity to work remotely.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: