• Manage monthly and yearly HR metrics;
• Work with data provided by stakeholders and internal systems;
• Analyze data and statistics for trends and patterns;
• Prepare reports of data results, present and explain findings to stakeholders;
• Identify and make recommendations on potential improvements.
• HR background – to understand the processes, data sources and the aim for analysis;
• Excellent MS Excel skills – to perform calculations and automate them when/where possible;
• Visualization skills – to make the data presentable and easily perceivable;
• Presentation/communication skills – to present and discuss the work results obtained;
• Analytical mindset – to find and understand the correlation of outcomes and when/where to dig deeper;
• Attention to details – to ensure the data is reliable and can be used in the future;
• Ability to get on with different tools and systems (issue tracking, wiki, etc.) – to get the necessary data and work with its sources.
• Health and accident insurance from the 1st working day;
• Mobile phone bills paid after probation;
• Opportunity to work in the office and remotely;
• Company and team events;
• Professional development possibilities;
• Advantage of working in a large, stable, and reliable company which has managed to keep dynamic and friendly work environment.
• Fixed-term employment agreement for 1,5 years
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: