JYSK is the global retail chain of stores and web shops, and part of the family-owned Lars Larsen Group. JYSK has more than 3,000 stores in 50 countries around the world. 28 countries are operated directly by JYSK, while the remaining 22 countries are part of our JYSK Franchise concept.
On behalf of our client, we invite the bright professional to join Jysk Franchise Business IT team as
This is an #Growth career opportunity if you aim to
-> Join an international Cybersecurity Team working on regional level to apply best practice and to protect JYSK Franchise business operations in 5 countries – Baltics, Iceland, Faroe Islands.
-> Have an impact on mission-critical solutions for business sustainability
-> Strength Your professional expertise by working with modern wide-range Cybersecurity solutions.
You will be working in an IT department team of 11 colleagues and reporting to the Jysk Baltics IT director (based in Latvia), also you will be working very closely with Information Security Officer (based in Canada).
Your Key Responsibilities will cover
- Active assessment and continuous evolution of corporate security posture through logging, tooling, process, and reporting.
- Follow-up on security for infrastructure components such as routers, firewalls, VPN, servers, etc.
- Working with relevant Infrastructure and operations teams to monitor and implement patching and hardening across the entire portfolio of JYSK systems.
- Working with international cybersecurity leadership to implement a unified cybersecurity and systems architecture and posture.
- Working with 3rd party service providers to mitigate risks, improve monitoring and resolve vulnerabilities.
- Organizing penetration and social engineering tests such as phishing tests using outsourced services.
- Recommendation and assistance with corrective actions to address identified vulnerabilities.
- Apply techniques, technologies, and approaches for malware detection and analysis, intrusion detection and prevention systems, penetration testing, anti-virus systems, identity security management and vulnerability and patch management solutions.
- Propose, coordinate, implement and enforce information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Working with staff and influencing the behaviour to reduce risk and foster a strong technology risk management culture throughout the enterprise.
If your experience covers partly the position’s requirements, you are still welcome to apply, we will review your profile and give individual feedback to you.
- Your Practical experience with deploying and managing enterprise cybersecurity infrastructure, incl.
- Ecommerce websites and supporting web applications |Office365|Azure| MFA and Single Sign On |Windows servers and endpoints |Enterprise firewalls and VPNs | Central logging and monitoring.
You are skilled
- to perform network analysis and monitoring with the ability to analyse packet level data when required
- to conduct red team audits of the infrastructure and report and remediate weaknesses
- to perform incident monitoring, response, and breach containment (with tools)
- to come up with and apply potentially non-conventional solutions
- to handle complexity
- to communicate easily
- to write and speak English freely
Your personality can be described as
Initiative, self-motivated, results-oriented, and willing to learn team player
Remuneration: Starting from €3500.00 bruto (max salary level will be discussed with company representatives individually)
Working place & mode: Biķeru iela 4, Riga (Shopping mall SAGA). Hybrid|remote working mode (to be agreed individually), Flexible working hours and location.
Benefits: Performance based annual bonus, Health Insurance & accident insurance 24/7/365, co-financing sports gym, Employee Jysk discount card, Parking lot next to the office, Training budget to develop skills and expertise.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 13.10.2022
€ 2500 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 13.10.2022
€ 2550 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 14.10.2022