This is the job.
- Plan release lifecycle;
- Lead and coordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment plans;
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments and changes including requirements;
- Manage and mitigate risks and resolve issues regarding release quality and schedule;
- Maintain the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors;
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process;
- Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges;
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Previous release and/or project management experience;
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle;
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills (English);
- Experience and deep knowledge in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development.
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 2500 EUR to 3300 EUR.
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
Do you know anyone working in Intrum Global Technologies? Reach out to them about the Referral process on Workday.