Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject –if you’re looking for a meaningful job in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will be part of integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 of the brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in the position of IT GIS Administrator.
RB Rail AS is looking for an IT GIS Administrator, (geographic information system),who will be responsible for overseeing and maintaining the existing GIS infrastructure –primary ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise environment and SQL Server (with GIS Enterprise Geodatabases in it). ITGIS Administrator will assist GIS team members in their daily tasks, namely in GIS tasks automation, resolving GIS infrastructure performance issues, development of web GIS applications.
What’s in it for You
- A job with purpose and impact
- Exceptional international project experience
- Innovation-driven work
- Professional and self-development
- Flexible work arrangement
- Benefits and Bonus programme
- Supportive network of professional colleagues
- Salary from 2500 EUR (before taxes)
We will entrust You
- Configure, modify and update software: RBR virtual machine settings (Scaling Up and Scaling Out options), log file settings, save and auto-save (Server, Web Adapter), cacheControlMaxAge settings, Shared Instance settings
- GIS system daily monitoring and maintenance: health check, load and network bandwidth
- GIS system backup and disaster recovery (maintenance and testing)
- GIS system security settings maintenance and check up
- Provide support to GIS team
To succeed, you should have
- Sufficient experience working with ArcGIS Enterprise components (Portal, Server, Web Adaptor, Datastore): installation, update, configuration, maintenance, backup, and disaster recovery
- Sufficient Enterprise level SQL database knowledge is desired, have knowledge in spatial database creation and maintenance
- Experience using ArcGIS Enterprise/ArcGIS Online, knowledge in ArcGIS Services Management is desired
- Proficiency with data management, organization, a willingness to learn, and ability to ask questions to obtain desired results if unclear of the task at hand
RB Rail AS office in Riga, Tallinn or Vilnius
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “IT GIS ADMINISTRATOR” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA “Recruitment Latvia”: email@example.com by the deadline date.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA Recruitment Latvia as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (for recruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/