At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
You will ensure company’s recruitment needs, provide a professional recruitment and selection service, focused on the candidate journey. You will also proactively think and work with marketing department to successfully implement employer branding activities. Being a part of Talent team in Riga office the role offers a variety of development paths, including processes improvements, various internal projects, as well as possibilities to become a trusted HR business advisor to the leadership team.
Your key responsibilities:
- Proactively plan & ensure recruitment needs with business leaders, including understand & follow up with the business services and news.
- Provide support, direction and coaching to colleagues supporting you.
- Coordinate and execute the entire recruitment process.
- Take a data-led approach to attracting and selecting people. Yes, there is a talent war out there and we want to win it!
- Critically evaluate the effectiveness of our recruitment and selection processes. Your suggestions for improvements are expected.
- Be innovative and lead our Employer Branding activities. Revamp our careers website, create online and offline presence. Develop and maintain relationships with universities, student organizations etc.
- Build the Firm’s reputation as a top employer of graduates amongst the student population. Challenge accepted? If yes, then join us!
Skills and attributes for success:
You have a good understanding of business processes and services. The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment will help you to succeed as well as the ability to quickly pick up full account management of key recruitment areas.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- At least 2-5 years of experience in recruitment. Meaning that you currently work as a senior recruiter or Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Strong knowledge of sourcing & recruitment processes, sourcing tools and techniques.
- The ability to think creatively to help differentiate our recruitment offer from the competition.
- High level of spoken and written Latvian and English.
Ideally, you’ll also have
Experience recruiting for financial services, legal firms, and consulting professionals would be an advantage.
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a person with an enthusiastic, positive and can-do attitude. If you are motivated by challenge and if you like taking ownership of your work, this role is perfect for you. Creativity and having an open mind for defining new solutions would be extremely helpful in your work. A data-driven approach towards recruitment is also highly valuable.
What we offer
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world.
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues.
- The opportunity to get an EY Tech MBA degree for free, as well as expand your knowledge in internal training programs.
- Flexible work organization and the possibility to work in a hybrid model (from home and from our office in the city center).
- Health insurance from the 1st working day.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.