We look forward to strengthen our organization with a talented and motivated team player to join our cross-functional Payments Baltic team of professionals from Lithuania, Latvia & Estonia! The team members who are dealing with mission critical payment services are the ones going extra mile to come up with high in class software delivery. SEPA, Instant payments, ISO20022, SWIFT are some of keywords describing services provided by Baltic Payments team to ensure payments between Swedbank's customers or outside bank within the EU or across the world.
You would be part of continuous cross-functional team delivery of software development and maintenance services with extremely high customer value to the bank’s customers and users. The deliveries are as fast as possible, without compromising quality and stability. As the area is complex, you will face new things almost every day, getting a frank and professional support from your closest colleagues.
We are now looking for a structured and solution-oriented person who performs business analysis and works having a holistic outlook in mind.
You will be responsible for analysis & design primary together with contribution in development, test and maintenanceAbout you:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one.
- Key characteristics: proactive, analytical mind, structured and systematic, interest in details, having strong sense of responsibility
- You have a good grasp in business and/or IT system knowledge of Payments domain (ISO20022, SEPA, SWIFT)
- You have ability to analyze, design and visualize business processes and IT solutions
- Agile is the way you want to work
- You obtain good writing & documentation skills
- Very good communication skills and social competence (listen, ask questions, build trust)
- You are team-oriented and have collaborative way of working as a mind-set
- You wish to work in an international team and use English as a working language
- We would see it as a bonus if you had work experience from financial industry
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly bringing customer experience and satisfaction with payments services into next level. Also need to mention fun, friendly atmosphere and plenty of opportunities for you to grow and teach others. You will work with talented and committed colleagues in a sociable Swedbank environment." Vaiva Bareikienė & Klāvs Ozoliņš, your future leadersWe look forward to your application at 26.08.2022. the latest
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-4250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-5200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2750-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.