Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject –if you’re looking for a meaningful job in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will be part of integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 of the brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in the position of Microsoft 365 Administrator.
The main purpose of this role is to provide maintenance, design, and future development of Microsoft Office 365 and related products. Improve mobile devices including phones and laptop central management. Manage IT related projects and contracts.
What’s in it for You
- A job with purpose and impact
- Exceptional international project experience
- Innovation-driven work
- Professional and self-development
- Flexible work arrangement
- Benefits and Bonus programme
- Supportive network of professional colleagues
- Salary from 2500 EUR (before taxes)
We will entrust You
- Responsibility for the operation and further development of our existing Microsoft Office 365 environment with a focus on Azure AD, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint,Power Platform, DLP and automation
- Maintenance and improvement of mobile device management with Microsoft Intune
- IT related project and contract management
- Management of meeting and conferencing equipment
To succeed, you should have
- At least 3 years’ proven experience in Microsoft Office 365 administration
- Deep technical knowledge of Microsoft 365 services, especially Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft Infrastructure services, in particular: Active Directory, GPO, AAD
- Experience in PowerShell scripting and as advantage will be considered knowledge of Python
- Experience with SSO solutions
Any RB Rail AS office in Riga, Tallinn or Vilnius
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “MICROSOFT 365ADMINISTRATOR” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA “Recruitment Latvia”: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline date.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA Recruitment Latvia as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (for recruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/