Junior Integration Developer
This is the job.
- Be a developer of a large multinational integration system in the data batch processing project;
- Analyze task requirements: technical, functional, and business;
- Communicate and provide solutions and suggestions to customers and team members;
- Participate in short\long term development and implementation of projects for different countries;
- Independently write up and improve code, support more complicated programs in compliance with the set norms and specifications of the current project by applying standard programming methods;
- Show a good level of understanding priorities;
- Support existing projects and assist in delivering defect fixes;
- Daily co-operation with team members and colleagues in different countries.
- Education in IT or a related field or equivalent working experience in IT (1 year);
- Good knowledge of data structure and algorithms;
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken & written;
- Logical thinking and positive attitude;
- High motivation to grow and learn.
Considered an advantage:
- Knowledge on data formats XML, CSV and business data formats like EDI, Svefaktura, SEPA;
- Knowledge on data transport protocols such as FTP/SFTP/FTPS/API and etc.
- Knowledge on webMethods integration platform;
- Basics of SQL.
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 1200 to 1800 EUR.
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
Do you know anyone working in Intrum Global Technologies? Reach out to them about the Referral process on Workday.