On Air Entertainment is on a journey of building new games and gaming platform, that is allowing high-load and is supporting thousands of players concurrently playing our games and using our products.
At the same time offering a great player experience via custom-built platform, being resilient, reactive and message driven, utilising event sourcing and CQRS.
On Air Entertainment is seeking a skilled Network Engineer.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Hands-on experience with equipment from Aruba, Cisco, PaloAlto, UniFi;
- Familiar with the following technologies:
- TCP/IP fundamentals and principles of LAN/WAN service operation;
- L2 switching and Layer2 protocols;
- L3 routing and routing protocols like OSPF, BGP;
- IP subnetting;
- Network management,
- Configuration management;
- Network security;
- IPSEC, SSL VPN, and Tunneling protocols;
- L4-L7 security, application firewalls;
- Network automation;
- Physical cabling, fiber optics.
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience writing scripts;
- Linux skills;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, creativeness, honesty;
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Operate and maintain the production network infrastructure;
- Identify and resolve network problems;
- Configure, test, and maintain LAN/WAN equipment and related services;
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in accordance with the company’s security policy;
- Monitor and maintain all levels of network security internally and externally;
- Installation, configuration, and support of Cisco, PaloAlto, Aruba, UniFi network hardware;
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks;
- Build and maintain tools for development, configuration, monitoring, and operations;
- Readiness to go on business trips upon request;
- Out-of-business hours support in on-call mode.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology, and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value teamwork, so the best candidates are team players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days
- Health insurance
- Trainings and conferences support
- Flexible in remote and office work