On Air Entertainment is on a journey of building new games and gaming platform, that is allowing high-load and is supporting thousands of players concurrently playing our games and using our products.
At the same time offering a great player experience via custom-built platform, being resilient, reactive and message driven, utilising event sourcing and CQRS.
On Air Entertainment is seeking a skilled SRE Engineer who is proficient in setting up different pieces of infrastructure and pipelines which assist developers efficiently deliver code.
Qualifications and Experience of/with:
- Knowledge of how to implement "Infrastructure as Code" using Gitlab CI/CD for automation;
- Google Cloud;
- Load balancing;
- Cloud Native tool stack;
- Logging infrastructure;
- Scripting (Bash).
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience and knowledge of Ansible
- Programming experience (Python/Golang)
- Know your way around Linux and the Unix Shell;
- Have an urge to collaborate and communicate asynchronously;
- Have an urge to document all the things so you don't need to learn the same thing twice;
- Have an enthusiastic, go-for-it attitude. When you see something broken, you can't help but fix it;
- Completing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) investigations;
- Contributions to handbook, runbooks, general documentation;
- Improving team practices in handoffs of work and incidents;
- Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding;
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures;
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts;
- Working closely with internal partners and teams to ensure that we ship software that meets security, SLA, and performance requirements;
- Using Chaos Engineering to test what you build under real-world conditions.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organizing agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days
- Health insurance
- Training and conferences support
- Flexible in remote and office work