On Air Entertainment is expanding, and we are looking to recruit an Equipment Specialist for our Live Casino Studio. As an Equipment Specialist, you will be responsible for equipment handling and other related operations within the organisation with an underlying willingness to continuously develop and implement current procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Technical education or experience;
- You are an intermediate English, Latvian, and Russian speaker;
- Ability to maintain assigned tasks and meet deadlines - be a multi-tasker;
- A high sense of responsibility and the ability to work in a team as well as alone and unsupervised;
- Strong cooperation skills;
- Be driven, flexible and proactive with attention to details;
- Great problem-solving skills;
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ensure equipment availability 24/7;
- To produce the required results and to meet company targets respecting deadline;
- Roulette wheel and shuffling equipment maintenance including but not limited to: Roulette wheel level correction/re-levelling, Roulette wheel QA and maintenance, setup for operation, keep records of actions which have been done with roulette wheels up to date;
- To provide inspection of live tables and monitoring, assessment and control of daily table equipment monitoring and make decisions about needed actions;
- Plan and organize the studio equipment maintenance and repair works;
- Keep and maintain record of maintenance and repair logs;
- Logistics of studio equipment and cards (transportation to/from equipment rooms);
- Monitor data in real time and make decisions of needed actions;
- Equipment inventory management and timely order of new equipment;
- Organize equipment utilization;
- Ad hoc duties.
The team & ways we work
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organizing agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days;
- Health insurance;
- Unlimited full access to Udemy and LinkedIn Learning resources;
- Trainings and conferences support.