- Plan, organize, and manage schedules.
- Collect and prepare information for use in presentations/ meetings of executive staff.
- Document meetings and manage action items.
- Organize meetings and special events.
- Be a connector, working with the Office Manager, HR, Finance, Communications, Business Development, and other teams to help out and synchronize work streams.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and other special projects at times.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Expertise in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral Latvian and English skills.
- Availability to travel frequently.
- Great communication and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative.
- Health Insurance.
- Covered business trips.
- Additional vacation day on Birthday.
- Financial support for personal development.
- International working environment.
- Positive atmosphere and great colleagues around you.