We together with our client are looking for someone who is passionate about people and interested in the field of logistics to join the Global Customer Service team which works with USA and Canada. Sounds like you? Then don’t hesitate even for a second and send us your CV!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for customer support and account administration;
- Serving inbound calls and emails for fuel deliveries to stations across North America;
- Management of delivery orders and necessary registration;
- Helping drivers to resolve any issues related to fuel deliveries;
- Participating in optimizing procedures, improving cost efficiency and securing our network from fuel outages;
- Performing other tasks according to manager’s assignment.
- Very good communication and collaboration skills;
- Precise, organized and stress resistant personality;
- Adaptable, quick learner and eager to master new skills;
- Is fluent English (both verbal and written);
- French language skills will be considered as an advantage;
- Good overall skills with computers and programs;
- Improvement driven and good team player;
- Comfortable working daytime, evening and nighttime all week days.
- Covered tariff plan for your mobile phone
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts in our stores
- Global and fast-paced work environment
- Positive atmosphere and great colleagues around you
- Continuous personal and professional development driven by challenging goals