What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues globally, you will collaborate on crafting solutions for prestigious companies and help them become more flexible, innovative and successful. And this is your chance to join the success story. We are looking for an Automation test specialist to join our Quality Engineering & Assurance Team.
About Cognizant QE&A
Currently in Baltics, we are a smaller team of 25-35 people with aim to grow and continue to increase our QE&A knowledge and use modern automation and testing practices to give best results to our clients. We work with multiple solutions and clients with possibility to work with different tools, programming languages and roles. Expanding our knowledge and giving client not only the expected result but investing in giving automation and innovative solutions is our long-term goal.
More information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/us/en/services/enterprise-quality-engineering-assurance
About the role
Need strong Automation specialist to work in a e-Commerce area to work for scaling and rolling out a new e-commerce platform towards an omni-channel future in high pace. Working in a Agile environment with a team consisting of developers, functional test specialists and automation test specialists. Working both in front-end and back-end. Working in all test levels (Unit,Integration,System test, Acceptance) and using different techniques. Ability to lead and drive the maintance and further development of the framework.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience in automation frameworks using BDD/Cucumber;
- Expertise in Service-oriented architecture/web services (SOAP/REST);
- Should have extended working experience with Selenium;
- Should worked on Software Configuration Management tools like SVN, GIT and CI/CD tool like Jenkins;
- Derive automation strategy in AGILE ways of working;
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
What you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package consists of base salary from 2300 up to 2800 EUR gross/ monthly, annual bonus and monetary recognitions;
- Benefits package that encourages healthy living, well-being and desire to learn and grow;
- From the first working day available Life insurance and Health insurance plan which also includes dentistry, pharmacy coverage, various sports;
- Compensation of optical glasses or contact lenses up to 180 EUR;
- Accessing a smartphone and mobile subscription, as well free car parking or bike shelter;
- Individual life coaching and mindfulness sessions;
- Flexible working hours, and ability to work from home;
- Various learning platforms with over 50,000 self-paced courses, books and other training resources;
- Self-realization opportunities through outreach, committees and communities.
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety its top priority. With that in mind, we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means interviews will be conducted online.
Stay up to date with our website https://careers.cognizant.com/global/en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.