- Execute operational activities such as deployment, monitoring, maintenance and incident management
- Create, implement, maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure architecture based on the application, system design
- Create, implement, maintain and optimize CI/CD (continuous integration and continuous delivery) pipeline based on complex software/application versioning to serve multiple clients
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions, and recommend implementations
- Work with team members to estimate timelines, define project plans, and delegate tasks
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved
- Work with Technical Architect to realize technical concept
- Provide guidance to junior team members
- 6+ years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer or in a similar role
- Project experience in Kubernetes and Docker
- Project experience in AWS DevOps Pipelines for CI/CD
- Project experience with enterprise monitoring tools such as Grafana, ELK Stack or similar
- Project experience with Terraform or similar IaC (Infrastructure as Code) tools
- Knowledge on Jenkins is a must
- Professional experience in developing cloud based solutions OR transforming on-premise solutions to cloud based solutions (on AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Good knowledge in securing complex web application deployed in cloud environment
- Good understanding in essential tools for virtualization and containerization is an advantage
- Knowledge on database such as Postgres, Oracle, MySQL or similar, scripting knowledge such as bash script, python script is a must
- Knowledge in following technologies is an advantage: ORM technologies(Hibernate with JPA), PostgreSQL, Gitlab pipelines
- Solid analytical, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work in dynamic environment with customer driven project
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Independent, self-disciplined, self-organized, and able to learn and work under minimum supervision
- Hybrid way of working with cozy office space in the center of Riga, when needed, and home office set up compensation and flexible working hours opportunities, based on your own preferences
- Family-oriented company values and healthy attitude towards work and life balance - granting additional 4 vacation days, birthday leave, "Happy Land" space in the office for children, etc.
- Individual development and learning plan, including yearly budget for external training
- Necessary essentials – health insurance with dental services and sports coverage
- Possibility to work in mutual trust and positive team environment, to be creative and improve working flows by self-initiatives
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation orientated colleagues
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through digital transformation. More than 3,100 employees in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge and focus on customer requirements.
As a part of the Bertelsmann Group-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain.
Today, Arvato Systems Latvia has around 100 employees working in a multicultural environment and will constantly grow in upcoming years due to many interesting projects and development areas.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Received application information is treated as highly confidential and will only be used for recruitment process of this position. Data submitted will be secured and processed only for the purpose of recruitment and shall be deleted after its conclusion. For more information, please click here.