- You will be responsible for designing, building, coding, and running distributed infrastructure
- Maintaining and operating our K8s-based platform
- Develop in an open source stack with systems like Prometheus / Grafana, Vault, ArgoCD
- Building and maintaining Gitlab CI pipelines
- Working closely with the data tools infrastructure team
- Working in a cloud native environment (we are at home in GCP)
- Constantly improving and automating all your tasks
- 6+ years of relevant job experience
- Experience in operating Kubernetes
- You are a Linux user
- Experience in a cloud environment
- You code your infrastructure (we are building our infrastructure with Terraform)
- Experience with Python or Go or other (higher) programming languages
- You automate all the boring tasks
- Monthly gross salary from 4000 to 5600 EUR, depending on your level of expertise.
- Hybrid way of working with cozy office space in the center of Riga, when needed, and home office set up compensation and flexible working hours opportunities, based on your own preferences.
- Family-oriented company values and healthy attitude towards work and life balance - granting additional 4 vacation days, birthday leave, "Happy Land" space in the office for children, etc.
- Individual development and learning plan, including yearly budget for external training
- Necessary essentials – health insurance with dental services and sports coverage.
- Possibility to work in mutual trust and positive team environment, to be creative and improve working flows by self-initiatives
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation orientated colleagues
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through digital transformation. More than 3,100 employees in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge and focus on customer requirements.
As a part of the Bertelsmann Group-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain.
Today, Arvato Systems Latvia has around 100 employees working in a multicultural environment and will constantly grow in upcoming years due to many interesting projects and development areas.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Received application information is treated as highly confidential and will only be used for recruitment process of this position. Data submitted will be secured and processed only for the purpose of recruitment and shall be deleted after its conclusion.