Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
- Passion for our profession, in particular front-end development, and improving yourself technically;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent;
- Solid knowledge and experience with HTML5 and CSS3;
- Excellent communication skills and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
We will appreciate:
- Solid knowledge of TypeScript and ESNext;
- Experience in other strongly typed programming languages;
- Experience with React, Redux, Lodash, RxJS, Babylon.js;
- Knowledge of modular CSS by using css-modules and post-css;
- Experience with testing and specifications libraries like Jest, Enzyme, Pupeteer, WebDriverIO, Cucumber, Mocha;
- Passion towards performance profiling and optimization, using GPU acceleration and maintaining 240 FPS for visually rich applications.
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Recognition from the business which translates to very competitive salaries and a supportive attitude;
- Developing games featuring live video serving customers around the world;
- A healthy mix of startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development and enterprise, with stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job;
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum / Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, GitLab source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice);
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company;
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training, hackathons, 24/7 company gym, and other benefits and perks.