Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject –if you’re looking for a meaningful work in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will be part of integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 of the brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in the position of Technical Project Assistant.
Technical Project Coordinator provides overall support to the success to the Rail Baltica project, contributes to the coordination and planning of activities of an assigned project to ensure that the goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame, funding parameters and to the highest level of quality.
What’s in it for You
- A job with purpose and impact
- Exceptional international project experience
- Innovation-driven work
- Professional and self-development
- Flexible work arrangement
- Benefits and Bonus programme
- Supportive network of professional colleagues
- Salary from 1700 EUR (before taxes)
We will entrust You
- Organize the incoming/outgoing document and contract deliverables flow in accordance with the company procedures and the instructions of the direct manager
- Prepare initial drafts of the reply letters
- When necessary record and prepare meeting minutes, align with the meeting participants and distribute
- Assist Technical Project Manager in communication with Stakeholders (utility companies, private landowners, municipalities etc.)
- Perform other tasks within the scope of the duties
To succeed, you should have
- Experience with construction / design / project management referable but not mandatory
- Ability to read and understand construction documents, technical standards, and local regulations
- Effective time management and organizational skills, teamwork
- Good command of spoken and written English and local language
RB Rail AS office in Riga, Latvia
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “TECHNICAL PROJECT ASSISTANT” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA “Recruitment Latvia”: email@example.com by the deadline date.
By submitting this application (CV, motivation letter, etc) the applicant provides the authorization for the processing of personal data by RB Rail AS (“Controller”) and SIA “Recruitment Latvia”, Reg. No 40003955719, as its respective recruitment partners. The personal data indicated in the application documents will be processed for the purposes of the recruitment and hiring processes only as is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f ) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 10.12.2022
€ 1000 – 1100
Beigu termiņš: 27.12.2022
€ 1040 – 1040
Beigu termiņš: 05.12.2022