- Support lifecycle of Server equipment;
- Install, configure and maintain the health of Server software;
- Perform management of Studio CCTV system and assist in request fulfillment;
- Participate in studio equipment installation, configuration, maintenance, and repair works within the area of expertise;
- Operate in company server rooms according to internal processes;
- Document changes and report outcomes using internal systems, applications, and tools;
- Take part in Research & Development activities within your area of expertise.
- At least secondary (higher, special etc.) education;
- Language skills by CEFR at least in B1 (Intermediate) level of English knowledge;
- Experience in Windows Server administration, server hardware deployment, and system maintenance;
- The ability to accurately, with a sense of responsibility fulfill the given tasks and direct manager orders;
- The ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Gross monthly salary from 2200 - 2700 EUR.
- Challenging work in a dynamic international team.
- Health insurance and other benefits.
- Professional and personal development.
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- Reliable and friendly colleagues.