As a valued member of the development team, you will be involved in carrying out analysis, design, and creation of tests and resolving system problems in a fast-paced environment.
You will need to:
• Be a proactive member of a Scrum/Kanban development team;
• Perform manual testing tasks;
• Plan & execute work that includes interdependent tasks for the projects (test case/plan creation, automated scenario/script writing);
• Assess product usability and reliability and provide feedback and recommendations for improvements;
• Be ready to learn, develop skills and knowledge, as well as share it.
To succeed in this role you should have:
• 1+ years of professional experience in software and functional testing;
• Understanding of software development processes, stages, concepts and methodologies of Quality Assurance;
• Experience with web, desktop and mobile testing;
• Good level of English (written and spoken);
• Strong analytical and diagnostic skills, attention to detail;
• Willingness to ask for help from colleagues and to help others.
We will appreciate:
• Experience with test automation (Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Git);
• SQL, Java/Scala, or other programming language knowledge will be considered as an advantage;
• Gross monthly salary from 1250 EUR to 4000 EUR;
• Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
• Recognition from the business which translates to very competitive salaries and a supportive attitude;
• Developing games featuring live video serving customers around the world;
• A healthy mix of startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development and enterprise, with stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job;
• Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum / Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, GitLab source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice);
• Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company;
• Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training, hackathons, 24/7 company gym, and other benefits and perks.