Are you passionate about Cloud, Infrastructure and Analytics?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Design, develop and maintain Swedbank's high-tech hybrid cloud analytics platform;
- Follow industry standards: Infrastructure as a Code, DevOps and Agile;
- Ensure, that our platform is up and running 24x7;
- Be autonomous, proactive, self-organized team player;
- Collaborate with and gain knowledge from experienced and talented team members;
- Work with impactful projects;
- Experience Nordic work culture of trust, responsibility, and responsible freedom;
- Enjoy extensive package of benefits, incl. financial and health services;
- Develop through learning and career growth opportunities;
- Appreciate flexible working hours and freedom to organize your own work;
- Feel secure thanks to stability and confidence offered by banking sector.
- Being a good team player;
- Being self-organized, self-driven and proactive;
- Possessing analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Being structured and focused, systematic thinker;
- Good English;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in ICT field (incl. in progress), or a great reason for not having one;
- Desire to learn.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Rein-Oliver Alasoo, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 31.08.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1700-2100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2050-2550 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1950-2450 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.