- Administration of database systems with focus on Oracle
- The reliable execution of installations, migrations and upgrades to ensure the ongoing operation are part of your daily tasks
- To design and build highly available database solutions
- To be system responsible for the supported customer solutions
- Successfully completed degree in computer science or natural sciences or a comparable education
- Several years of professional experience
- Good knowledge in Oracle database systems (versions 126.96.36.199 and higher) as well in the operating systems Linux and Windows
- Good verbal and written English language skills
Ideally, you will also have:
- Knowledge in the area of Oracle Real Application Cluster and Oracle Multi Tenant Architecture
- German language skills
- Monthly gross salary depending on your level of expertise
- Hybrid way of working with cozy office space in the center of Riga, when needed, and home office set up compensation and flexible working hours opportunities, based on your own preferences
- Family-oriented company values and healthy attitude towards work and life balance - granting additional 4 vacation days, birthday leave, "Happy Land" space in the office for children, etc.
- Individual development and learning plan, including yearly budget for external training
- Necessary essentials – health insurance with dental services and sports coverage
- Possibility to work in mutual trust and positive team environment, to be creative and improve working flows by self-initiatives
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation orientated colleagues
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through digital transformation. More than 3100 employees in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge and focus on customer requirements.
As a part of the Bertelsmann Group-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain.
Today, Arvato Systems Latvia has around 70 employees working in a multicultural environment and will constantly grow in upcoming years due to many interesting projects and development areas.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Received application information is treated as highly confidential and will only be used for recruitment process of this position. Data submitted will be secured and processed only for the purpose of recruitment and shall be deleted after its conclusion.