We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We’re looking for sharp and confident Game Presenters to bring the very best live casino experiences to the table.
On Air Entertainment has arrived in Riga, ready to disrupt the competition and delight the industry – and we’re here to stay! We’re an exciting new live gaming studio with plans for extensive growth and significant investment in Latvia for years to come. That means we’re bringing together the very best and brightest talent to help us shake up our industry.
As a Game Presenter, you’ll play a leading role in our team of passionate and experienced professionals. Working from our spacious new studio in Latvia’s largest business centre, you’ll initially join our academy to polish your existing live casino skills, or develop and perfect new ones. Whether you’re a seasoned performer or looking to make your dealer debut, we’ll provide everything you need to get you set to take the spotlight.
But your development doesn’t end there! As we expand both our team and product offering, there will be plenty of opportunity to grow and progress alongside our business.
If you’re ready to shape your career in a vibrant and fast-paced environment, having a whole load of fun along the way, we can’t wait to welcome you to the On Air family!
What we’re looking for:
- A high sense of responsibility;
- A strong command of the English language;
- The ability to work to direction;
- Basic computer skills.
What you’ll bring to our table:
- Professionalism, on and off camera;
- The upmost care and attention to detail;
- A clean and sharp appearance.
What you’ll deliver:
- Always energetic and ever engaging, you’ll deliver a world-class performance, game after game!
- Confident and clear performance on camera;
- Excellent control of the game table and system;
- Ensure game integrity;
- Speak directly to and support players;
- Play an active part in promotions and media campaigns.
What you’ll get in return:
- Salary: Hourly rate between 6.50 - 11.25 EUR Gross
- Increase in remuneration on completion of a three month probationary period;
- Health insurance after 6 months of employment
- Loyalty Program
- Fruits in the office
- Paid training and breaks
- Referral program
- Akropole discount card
- Free parking
Ready to broadcast with the best? Let’s deal you in!
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!