Office Administrator (Temporary with possibility to extend)
We are currently recruiting Office Administrator for fixed time (approx 1 year with possibility to extend) to join our team in Riga and gain administration and organisational skills together with an international experience.
This is the job.
- Assist with day to day operations of the Office Management function and duties;
- Issue equipment to employees and send equipment abroad;
- Oversee and ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office premises;
- Take care of welcoming, sustainable and ergonomic work environment in the office;
- Ensure proper and correct documentation flow according to internal policies; Inventory and fixed asset registration;
- Organizing corporate events and team meetings;
- Responding to inquiries and complaints;
- Assist to HR in daily tasks (work and fire safety, well-being activities etc).
- Bachelors Degree or last year student;
- Professional experience in Office Administration is a plus;
- Costumer oriented personality with passion to ensure the best service for the employees, visitors and partners;
- Excellent communications and organizational skills;
- Flexible and structured person with good stress-resistance;
- Ability to work independently with great precision and within set deadlines;
- Good knowledge of Latvian, English (written and spoken) and preferably Russian (spoken);
- PC literacy (MS Office and Ms Excel in particular);
- You are service oriented;
- Energetic and self motivated;
- Eager to learn and ready to work independently;
- Extra mile person.
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 1000 EUR to 1400 EUR.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).