Our Credit Control Specialists are responsible for the customer credit control as well as to ensure Credit Management for Distrelec Group countries is running smooth and all process related issues are solved on a professional and timely manner. Their goal is to ensure healthy debt structure/DSO level and avoid bad debt losses. If you already like what you see - make sure to check out their day-to-day tasks to get even more excited.
- To Evaluate customer credit risk and prevent fraudulent orders;
- To perform credit checks for new and existing customers;
- To set and monitor credit limits for customers;
- To maintain customer credit management data and ensure that data is up to date;
- To block and release customer orders in coordination with Sales and Local Finance departments;
- To interact with Local Sales and Finance departments in all countries and with AR team in SSC;
- Responsible for ensuring all new customer finance contact notes are entered and updated into SAP.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN CREDIT CONTROL SPECIALIST
As we are an international company – strong English skills are a must for us. We are looking for personalities who are responsible, energetic and self-motivated. We trust our employees to make the right decisions - this position requires you to be able to work independently and in a team, handle multiple requests and set priorities. Although you will be working in a great team, you need to be able to work independently as well. We are looking for someone with strong sense of self-management and self-motivation for success.
- Finance/Accounting related higher education (can be still enrolled);
- Relevant experience working within Finance field;
- Good command of English and Latvian – both written and spoken;
- Strong skills in relevant computer software;
- SAP knowledge will be considered as an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are honestly proud of our workplace. We have a modern open–space office in the city centre. You will be able to work from our office and remotely from home. We are fast-paced company with truly brilliant colleagues, international environment and can-do attitude in everything we do. Other entities have a saying that we have The Riga Spirit.
- Friendly, supportive and professional team;
- Continuous training, support and career opportunities;
- Great health insurance after probation period;
- Attractive and international work environment;
- Coffee, tea and fresh fruit in the office;
- First day lunch is on us;
- Monthly salary based on your level of competencies from 1100 EUR to 1300 EUR gross.