This is the job.
- Help identifying scope and requirements for various tasks and internal projects;
- Do necessary IT business analysis;
- Follow up on key projects and processes, keep everyone involved on the same page;
- Facilitate proper communication and information exchange between team and client as needed;
- Ensure that all working processes for team to be productive are in place;
- Capacity and budget planning for the team and the follow-up;
- Team’s formation and development;
- Team members professional growth;
- Coach the team in self-organization and cross-functionality;
- Identifying performance issues and coming up with corrective actions on both - team and team members level;
- Achieve a predictable and sustainable team’s velocity;
- Facilitate the removal of the team level impediments;
- Train the client around the agreed way of working and support them to maximize the business value.
- Experience leading IT team;
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to work on projects independently, keeping track of many ongoing tasks simultaneously;
- Proven experience in system development, preferably Java/Hadoop or Cloud/Python/Scala.
Seen as advantage:
The more skills mentioned below you have the better, but don`t hesitate to apply if few are missing:
- Ability to explain complicated things in simple words;
- Good understanding of Service Desk, Support and Problem Management practices;
- Familiar with Hadooop framework;
- KPI monitoring.
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 3000 EUR to 4000 EUR
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
Do you know anyone working in Intrum Global Technologies? Reach out to them about the Referral process on Workday.