This is the job.
- DWH development and maintenance using ETL tools and SQL;
- Business requirement analysis and proposal of technical solutions;
- Cooperation with team members to ensure solution availability for business;
- Development and maintenance of BI applications using QlikView, Qlik Sense and SAP Business Object.
- Understanding about data warehouse (dimensional) modelling concepts;
- Knowledge about ETL principles and best practices;
- SQL knowledge;
- Experience with any BI tool: prefered QlikView, Qlik Sense, SAP BO;
- Python knowledge and BigData integration with BI knowledge will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability and desire to work as a team player;
- Good command of English both written and verbal.
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 2000 EUR to 3500 EUR
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
Do you know anyone working in Intrum Global Technologies? Reach out to them about the Referral process on Workday.