Join our team as a IAM Business Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Manage and produce quality data and present it in understandable way for end-user
- Identify business process simplification opportunities and assess feasibility of possible technical solutions
- Initiate reaching out and working collaboratively with stakeholders during the analysis process to ensure requirements of deliveries
- Contribute on expanding knowledge area of application frameworks, best used
- Optimize & initiate in current set of permissions, processes, and workflows
- Collaborate with product owners, vendors, developers to successfully implement
- Define and assess effectiveness of services
- Identify and propose improvements for services
- Take responsibility in professional self-development and contribute to own and team performance improvement by constructive feedback and relevant suggestions
What We Expect:
- 1+ years professional experience as Business Analyst
- Basic to good knowledge of the communication tools, processes, and IT systems
- Strong business process management understanding and ability to model it
- Experience with using enterprise process modelling, documentation and task-handling tools would be considered as an advantage
- High ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results
- Proactive approach to problems and offering solutions rather than passive approach
- Knowledge of best practice concepts
- Client and result oriented
- Initiative and high-level of responsibility
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Teamwork and effective communication
- Bachelors in IT, Economics, Math, Business Management, or related fields
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2220 - 3300 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 25th of September