This is the job.
- Contribute to the team by developing new features and supporting existing ones in both back-end and front-end;
- Take active part in transforming high level business needs into solutions by taking on system analysis and proposing options to business;
- Be a team player ready to help with documentation, quality assurance and other tasks;
- Proactively work with code quality - write unit, integration and end-to-end tests
- Participate in evolving team's working methods;
- Propose efficient technical designs, architecture improvements, quality control and automation measures in order to deliver the best possible quality within the time-bound working environment.
- At least 5 year experience in .NET programming (C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core);
- Analytical skills and ability to turn concept into working solution;
- Good level of English in speech and writing – intermediate or higher;
- Experience with:
- Knockout or Vue.js framework
- SQL and relational data bases (e.g. MS SQL)
- DAL/ORM frameworks (e.g. Entity Framework)
- Version control systems (e.g. Git)
- unit-tests (NUnit, XUnit) and end-to-end tests (e.g. Selenium)
- dependency Injection frameworks (e.g. Castle Windsor).
Seen as advantage:
- Windows Workflow Foundation, Stateless;
- Background in corporate scale financial systems development and/or implementation;
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum).
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 3000 EUR to 4500 EUR
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
Do you know anyone working in Intrum Global Technologies? Reach out to them about the Referral process on Workday.