This is the job.
- To work with the chief architect and other architects to choose new technologies, and solutions;
- Collaborate with Business representatives and Product Owner in order to understand requirements and propose solutions;
- Collaborate with Developers (Riga) to transition requirements into development as well as to understand available technologies and implementation restrictions;
- Accept functional requirements ownership and participate in system architecture definition;
- Consult developers during implementation to ensure requirements are developed as requested;
- Assist with incident investigation during production.
Previous experience in:
- System Analysis and/or system architecture;
- Business and system requirements definition (Functional Specifications, Gap Analysis, Use Cases, User Stories, Storyboard, DoD and Acceptance Criteria);
- Solution proposals;
- Experience in designing and developing software, preferably with microservices architecture;
- Skills in Business/System requirements definition and Data structure analysis.
- Software development processes
- Proactive, accurate and detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- Very good English
Seen as advantage:
- Experience with Business analysis;
- Experience with development, implementation and testing of Enterprise systems;
- Experience in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Experience working in multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe;
- Monthly gross salary from 2500 to 4300 EUR;
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns;
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs;
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps);
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day;
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes);
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses);