Join our team as a Senior Software Engineer (Java)!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Implementation and maintenance of back-end services using Java
- RESTful API development and deployment
- Contributing into solution design & architecture
- Research and development (POC)
- Follow CI/CD best practices
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the requirements
- Mentoring team members
- Create and maintain technical documentation
What We Expect:
- 4+ years Java experience delivering backend services
- Experience with frameworks and tools like Spring, Jenkins, Git, Java module system, Gradle, Docker
- Experience with Kafka, Elasticsearch and Kubernetes (K8s) considered as plus
- Descent experience with databases
- Data integration experience considered as plus
- Higher education in Computer Science or relevant area is advantageous
- English good in spoken and written communication
Senior Software Engineer is the team member, who is mainly responsible for designing, developing, maintaining, enhancing backend microservices employing industry standards and best practices to enhance processing of data from and into different source/target systems and providing access to data via API. You will be dealing with state-of-the-art technologies & platforms in AWS cloud such as AWS MSK (Kafka), AWS Elasticsearch, AWS Kubernetes, and others with focus on back-end development
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
- Gross salary. 2660 - 4000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 30th of October