DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
Vacancies for Senior Java specialists are relevant in different teams. They create complex corporate systems, upgrade communication services, and work on many different projects.
- 3+ years of web application development experience using the Java platform
Experience working with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns
- Experience with development through testing (TDD)
- Experience using object-relational mapping (ORM) technologies and IoC containers
- Skills using tools for automated project building (Maven or Gradle)
- Experience using Continuous Integration tools (TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins)
Good spoken English"
- Design, implement and maintain Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
- Deliver high availability and performance
- Contribute to all stages of the development lifecycle
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Manage Java and Java EE application development
- Establish designs that comply with specifications
- Transform requirements into an arrangement
- Examine options and technologies"
- Experience creating rich UI based on HTML
- Knowledge of other programming languages
- Experience working with cloud services (AWS, Azure)
- Experience managing application servers and clustering (Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish)
- Experience building scalable high-load data processing systems (SQL /NoSQL/sharding/distributed messaging systems)
- Experience managing a team of 5 or more developers
- Experience managing teams including QA, BA, and architects
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns"
What we offer
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.