DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
Our company is a dynamic, fast-paced environment, with exciting changes on the horizon under a new highly influential leader.
We are looking for an IT professional with more than 15 years of experience working in different positions and many projects, who developed leadership and management skills by working for IT organizations of different sizes, with clients of a wide variety of industries, to operate as the Delivery Manager for our team.
Our ideal candidate has a multifaceted profile with delivery, client management, and people development capacities.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the customer relationship and in ensuring the quality of the development processes.
- 15+ years of successful IT project management experience
- Expertise to solve complex technical problems or design new technical solutions (technical consulting skills)
- Expertise to help clients understand business needs and propose solution (business consulting skills)
- Expertise to setup new and improve existing processes to increase efficiency (processes consulting skills)
- Ability to manage medium to large scope projects
- Experience in coordinating multiple tasks by adapting to business changes
- Ability to develop IT professionals to their full potential
- Experience with people staffing/sourcing, retention, mentoring, and leading other project managers and teams
- Experience in pre-sale and sale services to new clients
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.)
- Experience in managing all stages of the project life cycle
- Experience with building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ability to identify and promote new opportunities within an account
- Extensive knowledge and ability to customize development processes
- A strong focus on obtaining results, the generation of high-performing teams, and satisfied customers
- Business negotiation skills (deal with escalations for the team and the client, discuss contract conditions)
- Advanced level or higher in spoken and written English
- Team organization to provide services and product delivery according to client expectations
- Participation in pre-sales and sales (discussions, evaluation, interviews, tables), ongoing market intelligence
- Project staffing/sourcing (internal, subcontractors, hiring from the market)
- Paperwork (including rates)
- Project economy (Gross Margin, investments, deals, bonuses)
- Escalation (for the team and the client), discuss contract conditions
- People management (salaries, career development, conflict and problem resolution)
Relationship management (maintaining relationships with clients, billing questions and AR)
- Initial setup and improvements of the project processes
- Account developing planning, upsell of the account
- Newcomers’ onboarding, mentoring/training
- Executive reporting (to practice level)
- Experience working in IT outsourcing or consulting companies with large enterprise customers
- Experience with scaling Agile development (SAFe, SoS, LeSS)
- Experience in establishing, tracking, and achieving business metrics (KPI, OKR)
- A well-developed network of personal contacts
what we offer
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.