We are looking for a highly capable Atlassian Cloud Administrator to join our fast-growing company.
As a Atlassian Cloud Administrator, you will primarily support Atlassian Access, JIRA, JIRA Service Desk and Confluence. You will be responsible for creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards and report configurations as well as requirements gathering, business process workflows, and determine ways to improve the JIRA/Confluence/Service Desk based workflows and processes, in place, as well as identify where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
To ensure success as an Atlassian Cloud Administrator, you should possess extensive experience in providing information technology support in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 3-year experience administering Atlassian Cloud products – Atlassian Access, JIRA, JIRA Service Desk & Confluence;
- Deep knowledge of custom JIRA workflows, screens, fields, project schemes, and plugins in a complex Atlassian environment;
- Ability to translate business needs to JIRA/Service Desk Projects;
- Experience with designing, building & managing of JIRA Software & Service desk projects;
- A talent for multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, learning new skills and methodologies, and working under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills, and proven ability to communicate effectively across the organization;
- JIRA & Service desk for Cloud certification is very welcomed.
- Be the go-to JIRA and Confluence Administrator for On Air Entertainment employees;
- Write, build, or update scripts and workflows all while maintaining Atlassian best practices;
- Build & manage JIRA Software and Service Desk projects for Business Partners to provide needed solutions;
- Help to ensure our global teams are using Atlassian products effectively for a rapidly growing organization;
- Troubleshoot Jira/Confluence end-user technical issues;
- Review and implement approved 3rd party Atlassian Marketplace applications.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation 5 calendar weeks (25 business days);
- Insurance with dental, mental-health support and sports coverage;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Flexible in remote and office work;
- New and modern technology stack;
- Constant growth and development;
- Free access to Udemy and LinkedIn Learning;
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment;
- Partly/Fully paid parking;
- Fruits in the office;
- Regular Team-building activities and company events;
- Wellbeing initiatives and showers in the Office;
- Friendly and open-minded culture;
- Business/Individual performance-based annual bonuses;
- Employee referral program as well as other benefits according to company’s benefits policy.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2000 – 2300
Beigu termiņš: 02.10.2022
€ 2300 – 2450
Beigu termiņš: 05.10.2022
€ 1500 – 1900
Beigu termiņš: 30.09.2022