It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
On Air Entertainment is seeking a skilled Systems Engineer.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Deep knowledge of Linux systems;
- Experience with Windows Servers management;
- Maintaining and developing documentation and instructions;
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation;
- Strong Ansible knowledge;
- Ability to organize others;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good soft skills.
- On-premises and cloud VMs Linux and Windows systems installation and health;
- Implement convenient and practical Infrastructure as a code (IaC), systems management, using ansible;
- Perform analyses of systems, hardware or software to uncover issues and solve problems;
- Debug and fix complex system defects;
- Install new software releases and system upgrades, evaluate and install OS patches and resolve software-related issues.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology, and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value teamwork, so the best candidates are team players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation 5 calendar weeks (25 business days);
- Insurance with dental, mental-health support and sports coverage;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Flexible in remote and office work;
- New and modern technology stack;
- Constant growth and development;
- Free access to Udemy and LinkedIn Learning;
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment;
- Partly/Fully paid parking;
- Fruits in the office;
- Regular Team-building activities and company events;
- Wellbeing initiatives and showers in the Office;
- Friendly and open-minded culture;
- Business/Individual performance-based annual bonuses;
- Employee referral program as well as other benefits according to company’s benefits policy.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!