As a member of our regulatory department department, you will help teams to follow agile values and principles. You will help teams remove impediments to their ability to achieve product goals, increasing the likelihood of the product's overall success.
- Roadmap estimation, planning, and progress tracking
- Deliver the roadmap on time
- Keeping the backlog groomed and prioritized
- Help the team to set OKRs and track their execution
- Drive and track processes, if needed by creating the necessary dashboards
- Organize and facilitate team meetings
- Ensure efficient cross-team coordination and delivery
- Coordinate work on dependencies
- Align work and processes between other teams/departments
- Encourage collaboration between teams
- Resolve conflicts within a team or between different teams
- Cultivate a culture of transparency and continuous feedback
- Be a contact person for everyone in the team and its stakeholders regarding processes of this team
- Participate actively in company level impediment resolution.
- Advocate the company’s interests and communicate its goals to the Product Design teams.
- At least 2-year full time experience working in an Agile/Lean environment, having practical experience with different Project Management methods and frameworks, including Scrum and Kanban
- Practical experience with estimation, planning, risk analysis, risk mitigation plans, tracking progress of projects, and tracking dependencies
- Solid knowledge of the software development life cycle processes and procedures
- Excellent level of English language skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of self-organization, result oriented attitude, and a strong sense of ownership.
- Health insurance
- Gym on site and MyFitness membership
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Dynamic and inspiring work environment
- The chance to be involved in international projects that have never been executed before in the business niche
- Friendly and reliable colleagues.