WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- If you are aspiring to become an export sales manager, it is essential that you should have passion and flexibility to travel 6 to 11 working days a month.
- Being in the sales profession, demands that you have strong interpersonal communication skills to develop professional relationships with the clients
- Excellent negotiation skills are a pre-requisite in determining the prices
- Should be able to work in a target oriented work environment and should be able to prioritize work based on the given deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with the ability to do fast mathematical computations
- Should be proficient in computers to maintain and update various kinds of reports.
- English language skills: C1 Proficiency Level / Proficient User. Any other language skills will be an advantage
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- An export sales manager is responsible for generating and enhancing the sales of VIZULO products in other countries.
- The basic and the most important step is to identify business opportunities by tapping the potential customers from different countries
- To plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer's needs and requirements
- To make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customers
- To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities
- To constantly review distributor's performance and monitor their work, so that relevant information can be provided to the management
In addition to these responsibilities, you
- carry out market research, study the competitors and their marketing and sales strategies. Based on this, make new plans that will help to race ahead in the competition by prioritizing the target countries,
- attend the trade shows and exhibitions,
- may even make suggestions to improve the product based on the feedback received from the customers,
- create awareness about the products in the target countries
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Be a part of a professional and passionate team of professional
- Get opportunities for professional development and enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas
- Work from a modern, and well-equipped office in the Red Line Business center
- Regular business travel opportunities
- Competitive reward starting from 2100 - 3560 EUR gross + bonus system
that candidate applications are considered immediately upon receipt, and the selection process with candidates nominated for selection begins immediately, without waiting for the closing date of advertisements.