Requirements for candidates
- MSc degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Security, Applied Mathematics, or similar;
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in IT and\or Information Security;
- Knowledgeable in IT and IT Security processes, concepts and practices (COBiT, ITIL, ISO2700X, NIST, PCI DSS, SSAE16, local legislation);
- Knowledgeable in IT Security controls (AV, DLP, SIEM, PKI, PIM, IdM, etc.);
- High level of English verbal/writing skills is a must – B2 or higher.
Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies;
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.;
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
- Cooperate with business units and customers to identify systems, processes and information resources requiring security protection;
- Cooperate with engineering teams to deliver information security systems and processes;
Analyze business processes, IT systems for potential security gaps and risks, define security requirements;
- Act as a IT and\or security SME in the implementation projects, both internal and customer’s;
- Support internal and 3rd-party security audits.
- Lead implementation of IT and\or information security projects and initiatives within the Company;
- Creating and maintaining security architecture design;
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures;
- Perform periodical reviews of security architecture and controls to ensure compliance to security standards and best practices.
What we offer
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center;
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture;
- Opportunity to practice foreign languages daily.