Our team is expanding, and we are looking to recruit a Microsoft 365 Administrator.
- Responsibility for the operation and further development of our existing Microsoft Office 365 environment with a focus on Azure AD, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, Power Platform, DLP and automation.
- Conceptual design, operation, and continuous development of Microsoft cloud infrastructure services such as Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Collaborate with the team of engineers and IT specialists to design effective, efficient, scalable, and secure applications within the organization’s O365 / Azure platform.
- Responsible for collaboration with Information Security to ensure proper security policies and standards are followed.
- Active participation in the design of the Microsoft Security and Compliance Center.
- Responsibility for monitoring, reporting and analysis of Microsoft 365 / Azure services.
- Four-year work experience with a proven advanced skill set and enterprise experience across various Microsoft and related technologies, to include architecture experience in O365. This includes proven design, planning and implementation with O365. Additionally, hands on deployment experience in the O365 environment is required.
- Ability to understand the business needs and propose a technology solution that addresses the associated requirements.
- Proven ability to communicate at multiple levels of a mid-size to enterprise-level organization.
- Ability to work equally as effective independently or in a team environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid experience with managing a Microsoft 365 setup.
- Experience with managing Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Dataverse) and/or LogicApps.
- Experience with managing Dynamics 365 environments.
- Deep technical knowledge on Microsoft 365 services, especially Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint and Outlook.
- Proven ability to manage distributed architectures and integration issues.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Infrastructure services, in particular: Active Directory, GPO, AAD.
- Deep knowledge of Scripting such PowerShell.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 11, Mac OS, Intune solutions / Defender.
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
- Experience with SSO solutions.
- Experience with managing Mac devices in Microsoft infrastructure.
- Experience with managing & monitoring virtualization solutions.
- Microsoft certification holders are preferred.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days
- Health insurance
- Trainings and conferences support
- Flexible in remote and office work