● Lead discussions on architecture and code decisions.
● Develop unit tests during the development process.
● Code review workflows, branch/merge strategy, building and deployment processes
● Actively participate in all projects and voice your ideas and solutions
● Maintain a good programming style and stay up-to-date with the latest technology and trends
● Design developer-friendly APIs that are secure, scalable, and well-documented
● Communicate complex technical topics with stakeholders – product managers, embedded, mobile and front-end developers, design UX
● Expertise in NodeJS development
● Familiarity with latest ECMA-Script specifications.
● Expertise in working with DevOps and Build pipelines.
● SQL (Postgres or similar)
● Working knowledge of web security (OWASP, browser security model, OAuth)
● Excellent debugging and testing skills, and an eye for defensive programming
● Solid knowledge about programming, design patterns and web protocols
● Familiar with Git, Unix / Linux
● Good English language skills
Nice to have:
● Familiarity with Docker
● Rust, C++, Python, WebRTC
Our project stack:
● Services in NodeJS (TypeScript) with Postgresql DB
● Services in Rust and C++
● Frontend in React with real-time communication (WebRTC)
● iOS & Android apps
● International work environment and work with global development teams
● Excellent work conditions
● Compensation package matching global standards - we can and do offer great pay, perks, and benefits
● Medical insurance
● Flexible work hours (as required)
● Paid parking
● Snacks and drinks in the office