DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
- 2+ years of Python programming experience
- Knowledge of Python web frameworks, specifically Django and Flask
- Experience in using object-relational mapping (ORM) technologies
- Skills in building RESTful APIs in Python
- Experience with relational DBMS (PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc.).
- Good spoken English"
- Experience with AWS
- Skills with version control tools (Git, SVN, etc.)
What we offer
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.