From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers' lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
How much do you value a great experience?
If you create great intuitive digital experiences, then you might be just who we're looking for: Senior Product Designer to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
We want you to:
• Take concepts and turn them into useful and valuable products for the users and the business.
• Designing the overall experience of a product, from strategy through execution, creating a product that blends the user's needs and of the business.
• Translate business metrics and objectives into digital experiences
• Plan and perform research activities to understand the client business and users' needs
• Structuring the user flows and design of high-fidelity mockups and prototypes following UI patterns, usability and accessibility best practices, and visual design principles.
• Collaboratively work with stakeholders, scrum squads, other designers and clients in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
• Test your prototypes for usefulness and usability with users.
• Partner with development teams ensuring a good handoff workflow, design integrity and quality.
• Provide mentoring and supervising for less experienced colleagues.
This job might be for you if you have:
• You are a professional with ability to work deep into a product and domain/industry, turning complex business challenges into simple and engaging digital experiences.
• Passionate about design and have 5+ years working as a Product Designer
• A strong portfolio with relevant experience in different industries.
• Good understanding of user-centered design best practices and design patterns.
• Experience creating and delivering high-fidelity mockups and functional prototypes.
• Experience with Figma is valuable
• Experience in conducting qualitative studies and usability testing.
• Strong English communication skills (verbally and written).
• Experience facilitating ideation and co-creation workshops and creating and contributing to a design system is valued.
• And curious that keeps up with the latest trends in design and technology.
The best part:
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
Join us today!