Visma provides Web solutions that cover HRM, Talent Management, Healthcare and Payroll for Scandinavia and Europe with a diverse customer portfolio. We develop, test and support business systems, as part of an international organization. Currently, we are a team of more than 290 professionals in Latvia.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, international environment that offers unique challenges and the opportunity to be a player in the success of a new organization, consider bringing your talents to Visma!
Customer Engagement team ( Salesforce ) - works with internal Visma Business Units and is involved in new BU onboarding to Salesforce. Our current focus is within Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Salesforce Surveys, apps & integrations towards Salesforce.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Based on Service owner requirements develop solutions in Salesforce with declarative tools and extra coding
- Maintain unit tests for Salesforce code
- Set-up and implement Apps to Salesforce
- Develop and maintain integrations to Salesforce
- Make suggestions on how to improve Salesforce usage for higher business value
- Import clean data and do mass data updates into Salesforce
What we ask of you
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
- At minimum 2 years of experience as a Salesforce developer with preferably previous experience working in a Scrum or Agile environment.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I and/or II and Platform App Builder certified is preferred.
- Good skills with Java, Apex, or other languages.
- Good root-cause defining problem-solving skills, ability to work collaboratively and independently;
- Continuous improvement and customer-driven mindset;
- Good communication skills (verbal and written English), with the ability to communicate with other developers, end-users, business stakeholders;
- Fast and continuous learner.
What you get in return
A company with strong values and a vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
At Visma Labs we have a friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.
- Modern, spacious A-class offices on both sides of Riga
- Remote work options
- Motivating salary from 2500 to 3500 EUR Gross depending on the competence level
- Year-end bonus
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation-oriented team
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Health insurance, massages in the office
- Covered mobile phone bills
- Professional growth and internal development hubs
- Shortened working hours on Fridays
- Sports community (volleyball, physiotherapist, participation at public sports events, etc.)
- Social events (monthly brunches, team building, parties and etc.)
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, fruits, and snacks in the office
Are you interested?
We want to receive your CV and motivation, which can send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to know more? Check out our website: www.visma.com or https://www.visma.lv/vakances/
* An online assessment and requesting references are part of the procedure.
* We are not looking for secondment or mediation agencies to fill this vacancy.