What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world!
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. For that we need qualified and motivated people. And this is where you come into the picture: this is your chance to be part of the success story!
About Cognizant Nordic Talent Acquisition Group (TAG)
It is our job to fill all open positions for Cognizant in the Baltics. Mostly we deal with roles within tech, sales, management and business support. Our local team in Latvia currently consists of a recruiter and a sourcing specialist. Together we strive every day to find and match the best talents for Cognizant’s growing business in the Baltics.
About the role
We are looking for a skilled Sourcing Specialist (“Researcher”) to assist the TAG team with recruitment, marketing, sourcing, and hiring of candidates for our open positions in the Baltics. In this role, you will source and interact with potential candidates online, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings, and set up interviews. You may also be required to manage the in-house candidate database, record hiring conversion rates and perform different ad-hoc admin tasks for the recruiters.
To ensure success as a Sourcing Specialist, you should have detailed knowledge of modern sourcing techniques, excellent communication skills and good Interpersonal skills. A skilled Sourcing Specialist will be able to source the perfect candidate for positions that are often hard to fill. You will need to be able to handle multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Creating talent pipelines for current and future hires – primarily in LinkedIn Recruiter, but also in our in-house Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Coordinating with the recruitment team to determine position requirements
- Crafting and sending recruitment messages using LinkedIn/email
- Interacting with potential candidates (prospects) on professional networks and social media
- Contacting industry partners for candidate referrals
- Identifying, screening and contacting potential candidates
- Managing the company’s candidate database
- Measuring and recording conversion rates
- Ad-hoc assignments related to recruitment, such as writing/refining job descriptions, managing external vendors etc.
- Interact with the local Marketing Team on recruitment campaigns / overall messaging etc.
- Education in HR, Social Sciences, Business, Tech or equivalent
- Previous experience as a (IT) Technical Sourcer (“Researcher”) or Recruitment Agent, in-house or in the agency world
- Experience with online and offline recruiting techniques
- Familiarity with social media marketing and digital networking
- Proficient in relevant office software and database systems
- High level of written and spoken Latvian and English
- Excellent communication and project management skills
What you can expect
- Become part of a ‘flag ship’ success story - We go through enormous growth
- To be based in Riga, Latvia, to work in Latvia and cross-borders in the region if so applicable. In the Nordics and Baltics, Cognizant has offices in Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Riga and Vilnius, within a European and Global network
- Large degree of flexibility to work from both our office in Riga and from home
- An organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
- An open and ‘can do’ team spirit
- An environment where you can make your own ideas a reality
- Drive your own career, in a truly global company with massive internal up-skilling and career opportunities
- Attractive compensation package: salary (from 1800 up to 2020 EUR gross/ monthly) depending on proficiencies and skills you have
- Competitive benefits package
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety its top priority. With that in mind, we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means interviews will be conducted online.
We will be looking forward to receiving Your CV.
Stay up to date with our website https://careers.cognizant.com/latvia