At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is looking for new team members to join our Technology & Cyber resilience consulting team in Riga office.
Your key responsibilities
• Act as a team member and provide extended support to the Team Leader/ Audit Leader in planning and execution of the audit (including taking complete ownership of assigned audit activities)
• Contribute to the development of an audit plan and audit limitations
• Perform and document audit interviews, testing, analysis, and conclusions
• Assist in IT application security assessments (IT Application Controls, IT General Controls, Segregation of duties analysis)
• Document and report potential observations
• Be able to manage client expectations in a high-pressure, changing environment while maintaining a calm, professional working style
• Demonstrate efficiency and persistence, managing own time and ensuring engagement deadlines and objectives are met
• Be proactive in pursuit of knowledge, audit experience and competency development
Skills and attributes for success
This position will require strong interpersonal as well as analytical and critical thinking skills. You will be a part of international team, thus communication and collaboration skills are fundamental for your success.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• Knowledge of network and application vulnerability assessment, IT practices, risk assessment practices, change control, data privacy, and business continuity;
• Some proficiency and skills with database applications, Microsoft Office and other related technologies;
• Possess sound judgment, business risk awareness, and inquisitive personality; ability to think critically and critic event and outcome professionally.
To qualify for the role you must have
• Curious and passionate about Technology, Cyber and Risks
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Latvian
• Team-oriented, collaborative and striving to grow and excel professionally
• Possessing or in progress of achieving a bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, information systems, telecommunications, engineering, physics, business administration
Qualities and competencies, we value
• Stress resilience and team spirit
• Analytical thinking and reasoning skills
• Excellent customer service attitude
What EY offers
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Exponentially boosting your skills by working in large scale, international and challenging projects with the business and technology leaders in the field
• The freedom and flexibility to develop your role in your unique career pathway
• Work in bright, friendly and energetic international teams
• Additional health insurance, other various benefits
• There is an opportunity to start as paid intern and continue your career as consultant
Salary: 1600 - 1800 EUR gross
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.