At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is looking for Business analyst to join our Technology & Cyber resilience consulting team in the execution of clients' assignments in the areas of:
• Organization digital transformation;
• IT strategy, solution architecture and technical requirements development;
• Program and project management.
Your key responsibilities
• Effectively contribute to Technology consulting projects aiming to better enable organizations by various technologies;
• Contribute in develop of information systems concepts, architecture, and engineering requirements for information systems;
• Establish relationships with teams & client personnel at appropriate levels when needed;
• Lead specialist interviews and ensure communication with client teams within the framework of solution development.
Skills and attributes for success
This position will require strong interpersonal as well as analytical and critical thinking skills. We value business-oriented mindset, motivation to continually develop personal & technical skills through training, experience and coaching. You will be a part of international team, so communication and collaboration skills will also help you to succeed.
We will appreciate if the candidate has experience in several of the following
• Experience in digital transformation or business process re-engineering projects;
• Experience in formulating / writing business and technical IT requirements;
• Dedicated, innovative, resourceful and able to work in project-oriented environment;
• A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business administration, etc.;
• Other team members supervision and delegation experience;
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Latvian.
Qualities and competencies, we value
• Stress resilience and team spirit.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Excellent customer service attitude;
• Strong drive to excel professionally.
What EY offers
• Boost the potential of your core IT knowledge and skills by working on a large scale and challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies and trending technologies;
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around;
• Work in bright, friendly and energetic international teams;
• Additional health insurance, other various benefits.
Salary: 1800 - 2500 EUR gross
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.