Did eCommerce reach the level of 2025 already in 2020? Commerce, management, and leadership converging to be 100% digital?
Covid-19 accelerated the shift to eCommerce by five years and 370+ eCommerce platforms contributed to this growth.
scandiweb is part of this digital transformation, join us to impact the world together!
Our growing and ever-evolving Digital Experience Team is looking for bright, talented, and dedicated people to join us in creating and delivering “growth hacks” and user experience optimizations for brands like Sportland, Buff, Citadele, Novaturas, Nuclear Blast, and many more!
Passionate about Growth Marketing? Hungry for optimization opportunities? Have Conversion Optimization knowledge and experience? Then, you're just what we're looking for!
What will you be dealing with?
Your job will be finding data-informed growth marketing and on-site user flow and experience optimization opportunities and executing an experimentation-driven implementation with the main goal of converting website visitors into customers.
We value and seek the following characteristics for this role above all else:
- an analytical mindset to problem-solving
- great business relationship building with people
- ready to take ownership of the projects and drive them towards success
Data-informed CRO and UX tasks
- Conversion and UX Research: analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to find website optimization opportunities with the highest potential return.
- Evaluating websites and eCommerce stores based on best practices (heuristic evaluation).
- Transforming findings into actionable insights and recommendations for improving customer experience with eCommerce stores.
- Experimentation and A/B testing: planning experimentation program to validate hypothesis from the Conversion & UX Research.
- Enabling user experience personalization on eCommerce sites.
- Planning and running eCommerce website optimization programs.
- Closely collaborating with Business Developers, UI designers, and Project Managers.
Whom are we looking for?
- Minimum four years of experience in CRO, UX Design, Customer Experience, eCommerce, or any related field
- Passionate about creating optimization and growth strategies for online merchants and bringing them to life
- Advanced English is written and spoken skills
- Has hands-on experience in running CRO research and programs
- Has validated ideas with the help of A/B or usability testing
- Intermediate Google Analytics user, can easily navigate Google Analytics reports, work with advanced segments, and drive insights from data.
- Have excellent presentation skills. You’re good at building slide decks and Excel reports, you know how to explain stats and data to mainstream folks
- Have great relationship-building skills and communication skills
- Are highly organized – you do your research, take notes, document everything
- Good project management skills - you can take ownership of assigned clients and ensure their optimization programs run smoothly and efficiently.
Bonus points (not required) if you:
- Have some sort of experience with web design and development processes
- Have qualitative research experience
- Are familiar with PPC and SEO
- Have Design and UX experience
- Have experience and knowledge in statistical data analysis
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Job Ad!!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and an interview!
Do take it into account - if you are joining scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
What are the benefits?
- Work on the most challenging and the largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!