1. Security Systems
• Responsible for the Evolution Groups Security Systems in Europe- CCTV and Access Control- and ensuring systems work as required.
• Responsible for designing security systems installations in existing and to-be-built premises.
• Responsible for working with stakeholders in Evolution Groups (including IT Operations and Technical Operations) to ensure security systems coverage is sufficient.
• Responsible for configuration, installation, and troubleshooting of security systems, including physical installation of wiring, mounting of devices, and basic network management;
• Conducts investigations into breaches of Evolution Groups policies and Federal and State regulations;
• Might be required to conduct interviews of employees following alleged breaches;
• Uses evidence from multiple systems, including CCTV, Access Control, and other systems as needed, depending on the case, to identify breaches;
• Works with HR, Operations, and other stakeholders to recommend consequences for alleged breaches;
3. Security Governance
• Provides input on the development of policies and procedures to improve the Security of Evolution Groups premises, and leads on implementation in Europe;
• Conducts periodic appropriate security assessments of Evolution Groups premises, and equipment and advice on shortfalls in security preparedness with recommended improvements and solutions;
• Responsible for maintaining the Physical Security Risk Register for Evolution Groups premises in Europe;
• Provides input on the annual budgeting process identifying opportunities for efficiency and cost savings;
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting of defined Security KPIs;
• Provides input on the development of quarterly OKRs;
4. Security Management
• Manages security guards and security suppliers to ensure performance meets Evolution Groups requirements;
• Coordinates security requirements with property owners and tenants in shared buildings housing Evolution Groups premises;
• Ensures that new Employees receive appropriate Security awareness training during their onboarding;
5. Planning & Organizing
• Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
• A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in security management in the public or private service areas, such as national security, military, or police, or in a corporate environment is required. Of these, at least 2 years of experience in security operations in a multicultural environment is an asset.
• Physical security management and people security management experience in the public, private or corporate sector is required.
• Knowledge of security management combined with a solid background in security operations.
• Ability to make quick decisions in emergencies or when rapid response is required.
• Ability to communicate complex concepts orally.
• Ability to produce assessments, reports, and other papers on security issues.
• Ability to produce reports and papers on technical issues and to review and edit the work of others.
• Ability to apply Evolution Groups rules, policies, and guidelines in work situations.
• Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and proficiency in subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines, and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations.
• Takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of people in all areas of work.
• Must be computer literate and able to use Office and other specialist software.
• Gross monthly salary from 2000 EUR to 2600 EUR.
• Revolutionary products, bright and supportive colleagues, professionalism, and opportunities for personal development.
• Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches.
• Recognition from the business which translates to very competitive salaries and a supportive attitude.
• Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company.
• Health insurance, contemporary office environment, and other benefits and perks