what you'll be working on
- Ongoing monitoring of current web-sites of all the clients regarding the contractual obligations and whether they have been met;
- Evaluating and researching potential risks that arise when working with the traffic of the client;
- Evaluating the risks when creating a new contract with the client;
- Overseeing the register of already completed checks;
- Creating reports for other teams to work with.
what you need to succeed in this role
- At least 2 years of experience in the industry (financial, banking or audit);
- Preferably with experience in onboarding, monitoring, underwriting, fraud or risk;
- Your English level is B2 or above;
- You have good computer and communication skills;
- You pay a lot of attention to detail;
- Demonstrated experience of working in a financial institution will be an advantage.
knowledge areas and skills
- Proactivity & friendliness - because we care not only about what we do at work but also about how we do it;
- Problem-solving - because we are at the beginning stage of the product development and you should be ready to face all the challenges which are usual for these phases;
- Analytical thinking & communication - important for gathering and systematizing information while discussing requirements with stakeholders.
what we offer
- An opportunity to fulfill your greatest ambitions to conquer the world market - you can stand at the origins of history;
- Career prospects - we are young, we have huge ambitions and it is important that our employees grow with us;
- Work with coworkers who are passionate about their business;
- Absolute flexibility throughout all processes (lack of a strict hierarchy, the ability to influence the company's development);
- Flexible schedules;
- Compensation that will fully correspond to the competence and knowledge.